Sunday, December 31, 2006

111 Aces in 2006!


Headed up to Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course after lunch for some Disc Golf on the last day of the year. It was a very pleasant December day.

Here I am with Andre and Pierre visiting from out of state.


After the Park closed I got something to eat for Dinner then headed to Rutgers Disc Golf Course for some more Disc Golf.


I got my 163rd Ace on Hole 1 at 6:54 PM. It was my 111th Ace of 2006. What a great year 2006 has been. Life is good, really good! I am looking forward to the New Year. Could it ever be as special as 2006? I hope everyone out there has a great 2007!!!!! Thanks to all my loyal blog readers. I hope the blog helps to brighten your day. Warm regards to all, Cubby.

163rd Ace Photo


163rd Ace Video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you marked all your discs with that cross?

Is it to be sure that it's your disc?

CDGW-Cubby said...

The reason I place a big black X on my disc is to help in finding it when playing at night. The contrast between the black X and the color of the disc makes it easier to find at night.