Saturday, December 30, 2006

Friday Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course to meet up with Big John and his daughter Allison for a noon tee time. This was her first time playing Disc Golf. She really played well, and contributed greatly when she joined her Dad in doubles against Cubby beating him by a stroke -10 to -9. Hmmmmm.... She also beat Cubby on the Fusball table 10 to 9 on Christmas Eve at Big John's house. I was hoping to show her an Ace on the course but the best I could do was skip and hit one basket and hit another basket off the rim.

Here is Allison on the course.


Allison with Dad looking on.


Big John putts through a narrow gap.


Big John and I stayed and played some Night Disc Golf until 8 PM. Big John was sinking some long putts. As much as I have been playing lately, I was hobbling around the course like a 90 year old man, but still managed to throw a -12 on my last round.

Thanks to Big John and Allison for a fun time on the Disc Golf Course!

No comments: