Friday, December 22, 2006

Thursday Disc Golf


Had some time in the afternoon for a quick run over to the Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course before a Dinner Work Party. Got my 158th and 159th Aces.

Cubby's 158th Ace Photo


Cubby's 158th Ace Video


Cubby's 159th Ace Photo


Cubby's 159th Ace Video


After my work party I headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course for some Night Disc Golf with Big John. We had lots of great rounds. Big John just missed an Ace when he chained out and I hit a couple of baskets on some near Ace runs. The rounds were competitive often coming down to the last shot on the last hole. I hit some long putts with the Magic Disc.



Big John, Having regrets on returning my putter to me?
Thanks a million dueces :)

Around 11:30 PM, we were both out of gas and limping around the course so we called it a day.

I stayed another 15 minutes to search for my Orc that was buried under the leaves on hole 15. Found it!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, the students and security people at Rutgers already think we're nuts for playing disc golf at all hours of the night, but I can't imagine what they were thinking if they nsaw some old guy with a stick and a flashlight turning leaves over at 11:30 at night!
-Big John

Anonymous said...

Those were 2 of your best videos - you can really see the flight of the disc and follow it all the way into the chains. Well done!

Jordan

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Jordan! Any Ace runs at your new course? :)

Anonymous said...

There are a few baskets you can run at, but to my knowledge it hasn't been done yet.

Jordan

Rob Zurfluh said...

Cubby, I hope you'll get us a video of the 10 best skip aces in slo-mo for x-mas with some Chicago as background music.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Rob, I will go through my videos, not sure how mnay skip aces I have on video. Maybe I can put a collection of slow motion ones together. I'd love to put some Chicago music to it, but I wouldn't be able to post it for public consumption because of copyrights, but I could as uses my own song, the one you hear on most of the Ace videos.

Anonymous said...

you mean the one that's constantly
echoing through my mind?

-BJ