Sunday, December 24, 2006

Saturday Disc Golf (3 Aces)


Headed out to Manalapan Recreation Center in the late afternoon on Saturday for some Disc Golf before the sun went down. I got my 160th Ace on hole 8. It was very windy.

160th Ace Photo


160th Ace Video


Once it got dark I got something to eat and then headed up to Rutgers for some Night Disc Golf. I got my 161st and 162nd Aces. I hit basket and chained out of two other holes. It was a great day for Disc Golf.


161st Ace Photo


161st Ace Video


162nd Ace Photo


162nd Ace Video


I played until 10 PM and then called it a day.

2 comments:

Rob Zurfluh said...

How long until Cubby raises the bar yet again and gets 4 aces in one day?

Well done Cubby. I have been trying for a while today to get a Bunker Hill Ace, but nothing. How do you it?

CDGW-Cubby said...

Rob, Seems I have been blessed with a knack for throwing whatever disc I put in my hand on whatever course I play and I find a way to get frequent Ace Runs. The key to getting an Ace is consistently throwing lots of Ace Runs.

It all comes down to desire, passion, dedication, and constant mental simulation. As I have stated many times the place I went to get my mind where it needed to be is:
www.mindtools.com/page11.html

Keep at it Rob! And when you are not on the course, play it in your mind.