Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tuesday at Tinicum


Headed up to Tinicum Park Disc Golf Course in Pennsylvania to meet up with a group of Disc Golfers for a day on the course. Here I am first to arrive on the course.

First round played with Bob Z and Rob Z and Eric S. (Cubby and Eric tie)


Second round played with Bob Z, Jeff L, Adam Z, Rob, Z, Brian G, and Eric S (Eric wins the round with Jeff in second)


Rob played 1 1/2 rounds before heading out. Two rounds for Eric. 3 rounds for Cubby and Bob Z. 2 rounds for Jeff L, Brian G, and Adam Z. (Cubby edges out Jeff on the last hole of round 3) Jeff said: "I did not think Cubby was going to make that last Putt."

(Cubby) Repeat after me: Magic Putter :)

Here is a video of slow motion drives for Adam Z, Bob Z, Jeff L, and Brian G.



We headed to Frenchtown for pizza after DG, thanks for the pizza Jeff!

It was a great day for Disc Golf with Global Warming in full effect (Let the next generation worry about it). Great to see old friends and make new ones today. It was a blast. Thanks to everyone that made it out to play.

6 comments:

Rob Zurfluh said...

"Let the next generation worry about it"

was the funniest thing I heard in a long time.

Cubby commenting on global warming, playing with "The next Generation"

CDGW-Cubby said...

I said that at Tinicum and the young guys said "We are the next generation!" It got some laughs on the course too.

Jeff said...

Bob: "I got chocolate on my hands."

Adam: "That's not chocolate."

:-)

Rob Zurfluh said...

So, where is the number 1 tag? Erick (with a "k") ;-) won it? Darn it, how am I gonna get this guy out again? That was the first time in 6 months that he played.

Erick has #1
Don #2
Cubby #3
Jeff #4
Rob #5

That's it, we need to schedule monthly...somewhere....maybe Manalapan.

Hey, has anyone played that South Jersey Riverview DGC?

Cubby I forgot to get the CD you made me.

CDGW-Cubby said...

I have the #1 tag for Eric. Rob you might want to rethink playing BH tags away from BH, some tags may only make it back to BH once a year. Plus it is a special tag for a special course so one should have to be at BH to put their tag on the line.

Now if I ever get a CDGW tag made my requirment would be that you have to be playing with Cubby for the tag to be on the line.

Rob, what is this South Jersey Riverview DGC you are talking about?

Rob Zurfluh said...

Naaaahhhhh,

BH tags can get played away from BH. Only as few have been made, so it's easy enough to track them down. Plus it adds to the drama when you and Don play.
I get Erick (still with a "k") back out here soon....he only lives 20 minutes from here. I'll get that #1 tag back from him.

There is a 9-holer in Pennsville. Only a few miles from the Del Memorial Bridge. Check the PDGA course directory. Would be a good course to hit on the way to Philly or Brandywine.

Maybe Mr. Tips will provide a course review