Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Disc Golf: Cubby gets two Aces

Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course to meet up with Big John. We were supposed to meet at 6 AM, however I slept through the alarm and I arrived 30 minutes late. Big John checks out his watch to drive the point home.


On the 5th Hole of play of our first round Cubby got his 154th Ace. Guess I was right on time after all.

Cubby's 154th Ace Photo


We got some breakfast at the Campus Cafeteria and played more Disc Golf. We saw Hope on the course and she joined us for more Disc Golf fun.


I got a call from Don while we were playing and he said he was on his way to the course. He arrived less than an hour later. Here we are: Don, Cubby, Big John, and Hope.


Hope had to head home around 2:40 and we continued playing. Cubby got his 155th Ace on Hole 8, A nice skip Ace. Cubby's last words before taking the drive: "Don are we still playing 5 bucks for an Ace?"

Cubby's 155th Ace Photo


Big John had to leave once it got dark, Don and I played another round. Here we are at the end of a long day at the back end of my car.

No comments: