Friday, December 15, 2006

The Magic Disc is returned!


Headed up to Rutgers after work on Friday to play some Disc Golf with Big John. We played 4 rounds. Big John took the first round -6 to -5. I scored well the last three rounds all in double digits but my putting was off.

In a twist of fate Big John wrote on my old putter the following statement:

To whom it may concern: I hereby return this putter to Cubby 12/15/2006 Big John.

I warned Big John that giving me that putter back would cost him strokes in the future but he insisted that I take the putter back. Here are some pictures of me getting the putter back.

The transfer ceremony.....Having second thoughts Big John?


Cubby, very happy to have his old putter back! Seems Big John just got tired of seeing me miss putts with my replacement putter that I never missed with the magic disc and he wanted to see me and my old putter reunited.

It has always been my policy not to use a disc again after I Ace with it. Nothing in the policy prevents me from using a disc someone else Ace'd with ;) Ahhhhhh! An exception to every rule, works for me. Big John, I think you are going to regret giving me that putter back. Stay tuned!

No comments: