Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wednesday morning Disc Golf at Rutgers with Jennifer, Jessica, Mike, Marcin, Vanja, Barbara, and Monika

Jennifer(USA), Marcin(Poland), Monika(Slovakia), Cubby(USA), Jessica(USA), Mike(USA), Vanja(Slovenia), Barbara(Slovenia)

Headed up to Rutgers after work on Tuesday for some early morning Disc Golf. We arrived at the course at 2:30 AM. We had 8 people during the first round then 3 of us remained for 2 more rounds. Vanja got the best score yet of the European University students playing with me recently. She scored an 11 under (using par as 4) during round 2, besting Niki's previous top score of 9 under. It was great having 2 of my 3 daughters along for the round (Jennifer and Jessica). Aftrewards I headed back home for a hot shower and some sleep. I will be throwing some rounds with Miguel today before heading to Rob's house for the third and final leg of the Summer Series Tournament. Cubby and Don are tied for the lead. Hopefully I will still have some game in me after playing all day today.

No comments: