Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday Disc Golf at Tinicum with Don and Ken

Cubby, Ken, and Don.


Headed to Tinicum Disc Golf course in Pennsylvania to throw a round with Don and Ken. I arrived at the course at 6:30 PM. Don brought an old Innova Practice Target for the Photo Op.

Cubby's Putter in the canal.

As we were walking up to the Innova Target to take the customary photo, I took a long putt at it that sailed into the old coal barge canal. Luckily the water level was low and it landed in a spot where we could see it. With some help from Don, I navigated the steep decline down the bank of the canal and used a really long tree branch to recover my Putter. That was a close call. Sorry Big John I still have the Putter :)

Scores for the round: Don shot a 58, Cubby a 60, and Ken a 61.

On the way home I got a call from my youngest daughter at "The College of New Jersey". She was telling me that someone in school was asking if she knew about Disc Golf and she replied that her her Dad plays. Just so happens the individual asking her about Disc Golf follows the Blog. So I want to say hi to Kyle and friends and to let them know that it would be a pleasure to throw some rounds with them soon. Thanks for checking out the blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky !*"~&!!!
-HOF

mag said...

Don....that is one ugly Target...Cubby...you lucked out on the putter...mag

CDGW-Cubby said...

I thought you would be pleased that I recovered my Putter :)

CDGW-Cubby said...

Miguel, we posted at the same time ---Jinx!

Anonymous said...

was that basket a prize Don won at a Rutgers event? It looks awful familiar...

Cubby, you know you can putt with just about anything...

BOB

mag said...

Amazing.that we poated at the same time....too bad we didn't have a second counter...are we Avid Bloggers or What....mag