Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tuesday Night Disc Golf at Rutgers and a Lefty Skip Ace

Leaving New York over the George Washington Bridge heading to Jersey.



After a long day in New York City attending a trade show, I headed back to Jersey making my way slowly through traffic. I arrived at Rutgers after the Tuesday Doubles was over and got to chat with BOB and Scot W. as they were about to leave the course.

I got my 223 Ace. A nice Lefty Skip Ace :) (155th Rutgers Ace, 45th Skip Ace, 12th Lefty Ace, 4th Lefty Skip Ace) But who's counting :)


Cubby's 223rd Ace Photo.


Hey look Mom, I made it in the Blog again!

1 comment:

mag said...

Hey Cubby...if you look at a closeup of the baby skunk it looks like a miniature Jersey Devil.check the horns......are U playing with the "Dark Side"........mag