Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Morning (Night) Disc Golf at Rutgers with a Skunk, 2 Rabbits, a Opossum and Ace 225.



Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course after work on Saturday. Got to the course at 2:30 AM. The course was crowded for that time of day as I saw a Skunk, 2 Rabbits and a Opossum. I also got my 225th Ace. I played until 5 AM after seeing lightning in the sky. Cubby plays in all weather conditions except lightning. You never know when someone in the clouds is going to Ace :)


Cubby's 225th Ace Photo.



The Skunk (I got really close to this one).



Two Rabbits.



The Opossum.

Time to sleep I have to work today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An opossum.
You're starting to sound like Dizzy Dean.
-HOF

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats on your DA#225.Looking slim as well.You also have the names for those discs you should market;Skunk, 2Rabbits,Opossum.Putter,distance,mid range. mr ed.fl

mag said...

congrats Cubbster on your latest Ace.....I moved Heather into Rutgers today....afterwards Patti and I played 18 holes at RU. We would have loved to play w/ you..At the course we ran into Anna... as in "Ring of Fire" Video..she was sweet as always...see ya soon.....mag