Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday Evening Disc Golf at Tyler State Park Disc Golf Course

Cubby, Tony, Dave and Tom

Headed to Tyler State Park Disc Golf Course in Newtown, PA for a round of Disc Golf in the BCDGA Summer League. Here is my foursome behind the tee on Hole 20. Thanks to Eric S. for taking the photo. It was a fun round and everyone in the foursome played well except for me. I was definately out of sync. My timing was off and I hit lots of trees and missed lots of putts. I did have 3 nice Ace runs and a long putt though.


Here is Tony on Hole 18.


Here is Tom on Hole 18.


Here is Dave on Hole 18. In the right corner of the photo you can see a picture of Dave getting ready to take his second shot with Deer in the background.


Here is a Ground Hog that was not looking too good. We believe the animal might have been injured and was just resting, that or it just wanted to be on the blog.

No comments: