Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday Disc Golf at 2:15 AM in the Rain and Mud



Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course for some Night Disc Golf in the rain after work on Tuesday. It has been raining for the last two days and the Temp at the course was 57 degrees (It's August, what happened to Global Warming?) so I had on a long sleeve Disc Golf teeshirt and light weight sweat pants to play in the cool rain. The course was muddy as well. Took some video of getting ready to play and limited video on the course due to the rain. I got my 224th Ace on Hole 12.




Night Disc Golf Video .


Cubby's 224th Ace photo.


The course is wet and muddy.

After the round I headed home for some sleep. I am hoping to get out again today and play some more Disc golf.

BTW, Congrats to Dakota on getting his 3rd Ace!!!! Thanks for the E-mail my friend.


Sounds like a great place to eat. I got this pic from Miguel's Blog. You can find his blog in my links section on the upper right hand side of my blog. Thanks Miguel

No comments: