Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday Night Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers on Saturday after work for some rounds of Night Disc Golf with Karl. We got in 6 rounds. I scored -9, -9, -10, -15, -14, -6. I was throwing lots fo mid range discs and throwing them well. Those that play Disc Golf with me at Rutgers know I like using overstable drivers for every shot but putting. A recent correction in my release and follow thru has me now throwing mid range discs straight and accurate and loving it! Looks like my Skip Aces will not happen as often with this new throwing style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cubby throwing mid range discs? What's going on? Just forget it, go back to nothing but overstable drivers. I don't want you getting better than you already are, (especially with BH B'day golf coming up!)

42

CDGW-Cubby said...

Throwing the straight ones just like DT. Just wiat till you see the new Cubby. Not even a firebird in the bag.

mag said...

just don't buy up my Pro-Line Cobras....