Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Disc Golf at Green Acres


Headed up to Tim E.'s private Green Acres Course for some rounds with Tim and Miguel. Miguel was running late so Tim and I started the first round. Miguel joined us later in the round. I have not been playing well most of the month of November, but today I played very well including my putting. I tied the course record from the Blue Tees at 9 under and beat Tim by 10 strokes (that's a first). After the first round we had a nice lunch in Tim's Clubhouse. Beef Stew and Macoroni and Cheese. It was delicious.

Cubby, Tim, and Miguel.

Here we are at the start of round two. Tim and I tied with a 6 under. Miguel was not far behind. Tim also had a nice Ace on Hole 14. Bad time for me to get my fist bogey of the day, a 3 stroke swing.


Tim's Ace Photo.

We played 9 more holes and Miguel lost a disc. It was great to get out to Tim's and throw some rounds with Tim and Miguel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim, that Panther looks familiar. Nice ace! Don

mag said...

Hey Don...that Panther Aced and I lost mine.....see you on Friday..???