Monday, November 24, 2008

Cubby adds Live Video Streaming to his Disc Golf Blog


If you look at the upper right hand corner of this blog you will see a small video window with the title above it that reads "Check to see if Cubby is streaming Live Video". I intend to stream live video whenever I am home on the computer. There is also a chat mode with the video so if you see me online streaming video stop by and say hello. We can chat about Disc Golf and I'll answer any questions you may have about the sport of Disc Golf. I also hope to have live video streaming of me practice putting in the backyard as well.

Big John and Miguel were the first Disc Golfers to check out my Live Video Streaming yesterday. I should have it set up every night after work if I am not out on the course.

Here is the link to my Live Video Streaming Channel:

http://justin.tv/DiscGolfer

I hope to see you all online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What time is the Cubby Show on?
I hope it doesn't compete with "House".

HOF (1)