Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday Disc Golf at Rutgers, Sedgley Woods, and Branchwood


Headed up to Rutgers for some Disc Golf. Miguel and his son Miggy G. are meeting me at the course. I got there at 7AM and played some holes until the others arrived.

Cubby, Miguel, and Miggy G.

We got in two rounds. I continue to play well. Seems like I am out of the playing slump. It was great to finally meet Miggy G. and throw some rounds with the Miguel and Son.

Cubby and E-man.

After Rutgers I headed to Philadelphia to get in some rounds at Sedgley Woods. I got in one round with E-Man and one solo.

I forgot to take the customary photo at one of the course baskets.

After playing at Sedgley I headed up to Branchwood to finish out the day playing until darkness. It was very windy. I got my 335th and 336th Aces.


Cubby's 335th Ace Photo.


Cuby's 336th Ace Photo.

I'd say my game is definately back (for now). Some changes I made to my release are really paying off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think of the Champion Boss?

Quixote Kid said...

Congrats on 2 more aces! Whoo hooo!

Been great playing weather around here mid-70s in the day. I've also gone through a slump, really bad! Usually I'm right at par and the last two times I played I was +9 and +6! Ouch!

Happy T-giving!
- brad in texas -

mag said...

Hey Cubby...great putting and congrats on your new Aces...BTW where is Branchwood...never been there...mag

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats on your two recent ACES.Peace