Sunday, November 02, 2008

Day three in Virginia: A road trip report from Cubby's Disc Golf Vacation

Ty, Cubby, Gabe, and Avery.

Today (Saturday) was the first day of the 11th Annual Fall Colors Disc Golf Tournament. Here we are getting some practice in at New Quarter Park DGC before the first round of the event.

Tim, Cubby, and Shane.

Here is the group I played with during the first round of the tournament. I shot a 54 putting me in a two stroke lead in the Advanced Masters Division.

Jimmy, Cubby, and Tim.

Here is the group I played with during the second round of the tournament. This round was from the long tees. Tim shot his best round from the long tees with a hot 56 round and I sruggled carding a 64.

Keith, Meech (facing backwards), Big Head, Lana, Ryan and Cubby on the front row.
After the tournament round I eaded to Keith's course for some Night Disc Golf. Headed back to my room after Midnight.

1 comment:

mag said...

Good showing for the Cubbster....we won't be satisfied till' you take 1st place....it looks like you're having great weather...have fun...mag