Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Monday Disc Golf at Manalapan and Rutgers and a righty Ace and a lefty Skip Ace plus lots of Skunks


Headed up to Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course after work on Monday for some rounds of Disc Golf. I got my 307th Ace on Hole 6 threading the shot through the branches in front of the basket.


Cubby's 307th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 307th Ace Video.


After it got dark out I headed up to Rutgers for some more Disc Golf. I took this photo and was putting my tripod back in the car when I heard someone putting out on Hole 14. It was Steve and Jeff. I joined them after they played Hole 15.

Steve, Cubby, and Jeff.

Here we are taking a photo from the back of my car. 3 holes later I got my 308th Ace, a nice lefty Skip Ace on Hole 18 with an Innova Star Monster. Nice to have some fellow Disc Golfers around when I hit an Ace. This Ace is dedicated to my Mom's Yorkie, Heather. I call her Monster Monster as she likes to destroy stuff, but she is an adorable dog. Jeff left after the round and Steve and I continued on until midnight.


Cubby's 308th Ace Photo.

It was a fun night of Disc Golf. We saw lots of Skunks on the course. Here are some pics of the course locals.



5 comments:

Hope said...

Hey Cubby, another astonishing ace video...amazing...my new favorite. How many feet?

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Hope! I believe this hole is only 175 feet could be less. It is well guarded by trees down the right side and a tree with lots of branches in front of the basket. I look forward to the next time we get to throw some rounds together.

Anonymous said...

Outstanding video. Great slo-mo
of the disc crashing the chains.

-HOF (1)

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks HOF, The only witness to more of my aces than the camera would be you, so you know a good one when you see one.

Anonymous said...

hey now,great video and slow mo from the basket site back towards your throw from the tee.Congrats on your ACES#307 and 308.Chains grabbed and held just right.Disc's in flight are/have always been fasinating to watch.There's a poetic/artistic aura watching discs and frizbees in flight.Da Vinci would of been thrilled!!Peace,mr ed,fl