Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tuesday / Wednesday Disc Golf at Tyler and Rutgers; More Disc Golf Monthly Studio time; Cubby gets his 100th Skip Ace; plus 14 birdies in a row


Headed to Tyler State Park in Newtown, PA for a round of 27 Holes before going to the studio for Disc Golf Monthly show production.


Check out the new T-Shirts I got from Ergophobia.com I wore 3 of the 5 during this Disc Golf adventure. The shirts look great and are very comfortable for Disc Golf use. I highly recommend these T-Shirts.


Mike joined me for the last two holes at Tyler.


Matt Lacourte and Cubby in the Studio for production of a future show.


After the studio work was done I headed to Rutgers for more Disc Golf. Thanks to Big "lucky" John for posting on the message board that I was heading to Rutgers.

Jeff, Cubby, and Steve.

After 8 Holes, I was joined by Jeff and Steve for some more rounds. I got my 309th Ace on Hole 9. It was my 100th Skip Ace. The last time I hit an Ace was playing with Steve and Jeff in June.


Cubby's 309th Ace Photo.

Jeff left after two rounds and Steve and I played some more rounds.


Chris arrived as Steve was leaving and Chris and I got in lots of rounds. I shot 14 birdies in a row during the last round only to par the last 4 holes. 14 birdies in a row is my personal best. I really thought I might have a run at 18 in a row beating my best of 17 under at Rutgers. Maybe next time.

Thanks to everyone that came out to play. Chris and I finished at 3:30AM on Wednesday. I am still waiting for that elusive Ace when I am playing a round with Chris. Can't say I didn't try I had Ace run after ace run.

3 comments:

Quixote Kid said...

Congrats on your 100th skip ace! Looks like a fun filled day of DG. But I have to ask, what's the deal with that tall basket in your first picture? Is that legal?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cubby, 100 Skip Aces is ALOT. Were all the baskets at Ty park rigged up some crazy way like that? That basket is waaay up there.

Anonymous said...

hey now,likewise congrats on your #309 ACE.Only 91 ACES to get 400 by years end.YOU CAN DO IT!!Peace,mr ed,fl