Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monday Night and Tuesday Morning Disc Golf at Manalapan and Rutgers and Cubby really digs the Innova Champion Monarch. Happy Birthday to Daisy!


Headed to the Mall in Freehold so Ana and Tea could buy a Mac Notebook. After the purchase we stopped at Manalapan for 8 hioles of Disc Golf.


Ana C. and Tea M. pose with a new laptop computer.

I got a call from Chris while we were playing the last hole and we made plans to play at Rutgers after I dropped the ladies off back in Point Pleasant.


Cubby and Chris at 10:30PM at Rutgers.

The most memorable round was Chris taking Cubby in a one hole playoff.

I used the Innova Champion Monarch disc I got from Matt LaCourte for the first time and I love that disc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great addition to my bag. It ranks right up there with the Firebird and Destoyer as one of my favorite discs. It is a great straight/turnover disc. I came close to hitting the Ace with this disc many times, it put me in double digits under par round after round.


Dennis joined us before Midnight. We got in lots of rounds with Cubby and Dennnis finishing up at 5AM.


Dennis makes the putt on Hole 8.


One of the course Skunks near Hole 16.

Big John and I were going to meet up at Rutgers at 9:30AM for some rounds but I had to cancel as I was out and energy, sore, and very tired. Sorry my friend, looking forward to some rounds together real soon.


Happy Birthday to my dog Daisy turning one year old today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Monarch also. I threw my Monarch about 300 ft. Its like a super sidewinder.

Anonymous said...

Cubby has been avoiding me since he lost his "magic" putter.
-HOF