Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cubby upgrades his Camera for better Night Disc Golf Photos


I returned my Nikon L18 and upgraded to a Nikon P80. The new camera will take pictures at 10 Megapixels and is the worlds smallest digital camera with 18X zoom. It also has a great low light capability of ISO 6400 at 3 Megapixels. Looking forward to getting it out on the course. Now that I have a digital camera with manual control capability and a low light capability, I hope to tkae some cool Night Disc Golf photos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new digital camera Cubby. Looking forward to seeing the video quality. I'd imagine it's much better.

Anonymous said...

Nikon cameras are also my most favorite…!

mag said...

Sweet....talk about Upgrading..I love the Low Light photo.!!... I had today off and had to drop off my daughter at RU so Patti and I played some DG. The course was empty until some visitors from Massachusetts stopped by to play on the way home from Six Flags...... BTW when will U be around again to play?