Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday (Night Disc Golf) Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers and the Excalibur does some damage


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf course after work on Wednesday. Got ot the course at 2:30AM on Thursday.

I hit my cameral while filming a drive. The Innova Star Excalibur on a skip shot hit my Nikon L12 Camera perfectly in the center of the lens popping it out of the camera housing killing the camera. Oh well another item for the CDGW memorabilia department.


Here is a picture of the deceased camera taken with my back-up camera, the Nikon coolpix 5600.

2 comments:

Quixote Kid said...

That's too bad about the camera, I guess it's inevitable if you are going to video your Aces than at some point you will also take out your camera.

Still no aces for me this year, but I did get a birdie yesterday on a really long par 3 that I had never birdied before. It's shots like that, that keep me throwing.

Anonymous said...

hey now,too bad about another camera eating a disc hit.If you keep updating your filming and camera,your next update might be a filming crew,ha.keep up the great work of film you provide for your site.Big John needs to get back in the game with you more,that's the start of a crew.
So how's the new disc's working for you.Monarch and Pig,correct?Peace.mr ed,fl