Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Morning Disc Golf at Green Acres

Cubby, Tim, Vinny, and Miguel

After work I got home and slept for an hour and a half then I got up to go to Tim's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course for a couple of rounds of Disc Golf. We are pictured at a home made Disc Golf target Tim made for the course. Miguel came with his Brother-In-Law Vinny. It was a fun 2 rounds of Disc Golf with friends. After Disc Golf, I went home for 2 more hours of sleep and then back to work :) I am now counting down to 2:30AM closing time, then back to work at 8:30AM on Monday. It's a good thing I don't sleep much or I would not have time for Disc Golf.


A snake in the smiley face well.


A Skunk out during the day.

5 comments:

mag said...

Hey Cubby thanks for your dedication to DG. It was great to see you at Green Acres. Try to get some rest this week.

Quixote Kid said...

Alright Cubby, I'm trying to get caught up on your blog, I've been out of town again.

Congrats on your recent aces!

In TX if we see a skunk during the day, it's about a 99.9% chance that it has rabies. Is that true for where you live?

I love the tree basket! That is great.

I recently traveled out to the Mojave desert in SE California. One of the places that I visited was called "Devils Golf Course". While I was there I renamed it "Devils Disc Golf Course"!

-Brad in Texas -

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Miguel. I am going to try to make Sundays from now on. I need a Green Acres Ace ;)

Brad, I had a feeling that that Skunk might have been rabid being out during the daytime.

So you played DG on the Devils Course in CA. I went out to a 9 hole once at Lakehurst Naval Air Enginerring Center and threw that course with my discs. It was fun.

Anonymous said...

That basket is one of the best I've seen. See you guy's soon (I hope).

-HOF (1)

Unknown said...

Cubby, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the 2 rounds we played at Green Acres sunday morning. As a newcomer to the sport, (I think that was the 7th time I've played),I learned a lot watching you, Tim and Maggotx make it look easy. Hope to see you and play again next time i'm in Jersey.