Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Disc Golf at Rutgers and Green Acres

Marijana, Ana, Cubby, Brett, and Katrina.

Headed up to Rutgers for some Disc Golf after work. We arrived at the course at 4:40AM. Joing me on the course, Ana from Croatia, Marijana from Croatia, Katrina from Slovakia and Bret from USA. We palayed one round and then I took the crew back to Point Pleasant Beach. I then headed to Green Acres for some Disc Golf with Tim, Miguel, and Tom.

Cubby, Miguel, and Tim

Starting a round at Tim's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course.

Cubby, Don, Tom, Tim, and Miguel.

Here we are at the start of the Green Acres Tag Round. Don managed to mess with my hat just before the picture was taken. Cubby won the round by two strokes taking the Green Acres number 1 tag from Don. The Monarch came close to getting the Ace a number of times.

Good Luck to Tim getting ready to compete in the 2008 PDGA Disc Golf World Championships in Michigan.


Tom's dog Spike striking the Cubby pose.


Cubby caught on a fishing hook.

After the round it was back home for a shower and then back to work.

4 comments:

mag said...

Cubby; It was great being able to get together for some rounds. Hope you were able to get some sleep. Also check the names over the pictures, several are out of sequence. take care.....mag

Anonymous said...

I love keeping up with your blogs...but I have one question....When do you sleep?

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby... planning any DG trips lately? I play in the Chicago area mostly. Have you ever played around here?

Anonymous said...

On and thanks for the first comment over at my blog! First thing I thought of was I got to link Cubby lol.