Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monday Night Disc Golf at Rutgers

Cubby, Tom, Karl, and Harry

I posted on the CDGW Yahoo forum that I would be playing Disc Golf after work. I got a call from Karl letting me know that he was game for some rounds as well. Karl played lefty as he injured his right arm at a recent Disc Golf event. This was only his third day throwing lefty and he really was coming along nicely on his backhand drives. We are pictured with Harry and Tom before heading out to play.


A bird hanging out at the base of a tree.

Cubby, Chris, and Karl

Chris L. was checking his e-mail and saw that I would be playing so he joined us on the course.


Smile you are on the blog!


Another course local.

Karl headed home after a bunch of rounds and Chris and I played some more rounds until @ 1AM.

After DG I headed to Karl's house and purchased some new and used plastic :) Here is a list of the new stuff I got.

1 Star Monster
1 Star Aero
1 Star Firebird
2 Champion Firebirds
2 Star Wraiths
4 Star Destroyers
1 Star Xcalibur

Happiness is more plastic, especially some much needed overstable discs.

BTW, Congrats to Karl for his second place finish in the Grand Master division at the AM Worlds Doubles in Texas in April, only 3 shots back.

I got some feedback from some other players on the course that some Disc Golfers from Georgia were on the course the other day looking for Cubby. Sorry I was not out on the course to meet them and throw some rounds with them. I hope they enjoyed their rounds at Rutgers.

I had lots of Ace runs and hit lots of metal on my drives but I still have not hit an Ace while playing with Chris. Maybe next time.

No comments: