Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday Disc Golf at Rutgers


I had to go to Edison to pick up some items for work on Saturday morning. Since Rutgers was only 5 miles away I headed to the course for some Disc Golf. I played a round with Ethan and Rob. They both came close to hitting an Ace and I played well with my new putter -10 under par. Missed some putts but I was happy with the percentage of putts that I made with the new putter. Sorry Big John, looks like I am back on track in the putting department.

Today was the Ladies Only Golf Outing (LOGO). I talked with the event organizers and took some pictures of the LOGO group between rounds. It was great to see BOB, Scot, and Jeff again. The ladies looked like they were having a great time on the course. A shout out to Hope and Kit.


LOGO players and event staff


Logo players eating lunch between rounds.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Hey Cubbie, it was great to see you again, hope to have the chance to play with you one day soon. Have a great summer, see you on the boardwalk!

CDGW-Cubby said...

Hope, I trust you had a great time at the LOGO event. BTW, the video of your 3rd Ace is in the top ten of all my videos viewed on YOUTUBE. Looking forward to throwing some rounds with you soon.