Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday (Night Disc Golf) Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers


I started work at 8:30 Am on Tuesday and finished at 1:30 AM on Wednesday. After 17 hours of work most people would head straight home for some much needed sleep, not Cubby. I headed up to Rutgers for some Disc Golf. I arrived at the course at 2:30 AM and played until 6:30 AM. I got my 303rd (righty) and 304th (lefty skip) Aces. Two more Aces eluded me off the rim of the basket on holes 7 (lefty) and 14 (righty). Headed home for some sleep before going back to work today.

Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter Jennifer turning 26 today.


Cubby's 303rd Ace Photo.


Cubby's 303rd Ace Video.


Cubby's 304th Ace Photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Cubby!! i have been hitting chains off the tee a lot lately but i just cant seem to get them to stay in.

Quixote Kid said...

303 and 304! I'm impressed! With no sleep! [shakes head in disbelief]

- Brad in Texas -

mag said...

Congrats. you Crazy guy...now Go get some sleep,,,,BTW let's get together soon to play some rounds.....

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Derek! Keep banging those chains and let the discs fall where thay may. Step one to getting an Ace is throwing the Ace run so don't be discouraged keep throwing and having fun. An Ace is just the cherry in the top of the sundae.

Thanks Brad! I can sleep when I am dead. Can't play Disc Golf when I am dead. Until I am dead it is mucho Disc Golf for me. Life is short play more Disc Golf.

Thanks Miguel! BTW, give up some beauty sleep. I am always available 7 days a week after 2AM to play :)