Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Disc Golf at Rutgers (300 +1)


Took my Brother-In-Law Bob up to the Jersey Shore Medical Center for an outpatient medical procedure. After he was all checked in I headed up to Rutgers for some morning rounds of Disc Golf, I got my 300th and 301st Aces. After DG I headed back to the hospital to hang out until his procedure was complete. He was released after Dinner and then we headed back to his house for some pizza.


Cubby's 300th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 300th Ace Video.


Cubby's 301st Ace Photo.



Cubby's 301st Ace Video.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now,two ACES and the count down is now at 99 for the years total of 400.What bag are you carrying and how many disc's does it hold.Congrats again,Peace.mr ed,fl

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Mr. Ed! I have two innova bags one that holds about 12 discs and the other holds 25.

Quixote Kid said...

Hey Cubby! Yeee haaaaw! Congrats on 300 (and 301)! Nice shootin'!

I hear that you've changed your music. What was the old song called? Breezy? What's the new song?

- Brad in Texas -

CDGW-Cubby said...

Brad, Thanks on 300! Breezy us the name of song (one of my original compositions) that I use on the videos. THe new song was something generated from the video software I use. At the time I put the video together I did not have Breezy on my laptop, so I used the music generated my the video software to use with the video.

Anonymous said...

Just got back from the shore to see the good news. Congrats! I wish I was there to celebrate it with you.
-Big John
HOF (1)

Quixote Kid said...

Well, that's a great original composition (Breezy). Most fitting for DG background music!

On the road to Lubbock TX, I brought the discs, but I'm on a tight schedule, so I don't know if I'll get a chance to throw or not...

Congratulations again.
-Brad in (Lubbock) Texas-

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks HOF(1). Looking forward to our next rounds.


Thanks Brad. I hope you get to play on the road.

mag said...

Good Job Cubbster.....hope to see you Sunday AM to celebrate......mag