Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday (Night Disc Golf) Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers


Miguel contacted me on Friday and said he was game to meet up at Rutgers for some really late night Disc Golf. I told Miguel to get some sleep and that I would call him when I got out of work. Fortunatel Chris L. read the message board to see that I had posted that we would be out on the course so he joined us on the course. We started at 3:30AM. Chris played 4 rounds and Miguel and I played another 3 rounds. It was great Night Disc Golf fun and we even played during the daylight hours. Looking forward to playing more Night Disc Golf with Miguel and Chris.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cubby it just doesn't seem the same seeing you without your yellow Putter! Sink any sick putts with the new one? By the way whens the next time you and Big John will have a video up of you guys playing 9 or 18 holes... those are the best!

CDGW-Cubby said...

I did hit some nice long putts but I missed some easy ones and got some kick outs. I just need to adjust to the new putter and let it get beat up.

Big John rarely plays Disc Golf this time of year due to all the work he does out in the heat with his landscaping business.

We will see more of him in the fall and winter.

I hope to post more video soon.

mag said...

Cubby, It was great playing with you and Chris at night. I'm looking forward to another Friday night Sat/ AM DG session in the next few weeks. Hope you got some sleep before heading back to PPB.

Anonymous said...

Greg, where are you? Are you close
enough to get to Jersey to join Cubby and Me??
In fact, if any reader can make it
to NJ for some night golf, speak up, we'll get it done!! Now that
Cubby no longer has that f'in magic
putter, he has to be beatable!!!
-Big John
HOF (1)