Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Monday Night / Tuesday Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers late on Monday Night for some rounds of Disc Golf. Earlier in the day I had a Cardiac Stress Test so I had some radioactive agent technetium Tc-99m tetrofosmin in me. I got my 297th Ace, so I guess you could call that my first radioactive Ace.


Cubby's 297th Ace Photo.


As I was taking the Ace Photo, Chris pulled into the parking lot and we played three rounds leaving the course at 1:30 AM Tuesday morning. Chris played well and I was putting lights out. It was a great night for Disc Golf. Night time is the best time for Disc Golf!

2 comments:

Quixote Kid said...

297, but should that count? After all, you were all juiced up with radiation. Does the rule books cover that? ;-)

Seriously, nice to see you get 297! Hope your tests come out good.

- Brad in Texas -

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats on the recent ACE.So with all the radiation you were the "glow guy",not the disc,ha.Nice reporting on DGM once again.ESPN should'nt have to look to far for reporting on disc golf when it goes "main" stream.Peace.mr ed,fl