Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Disc Golf at Manalapan and Green Acres


Headed to Manalapan Disc Golf Course after work for some rounds of Disc Golf. I got a call from Miguel while playing. He said he was heading to Green Acres to meet up with Tim and Tom. I told Miguel I would be heading over as well.

Cubby, Tim, Tom, and Miguel at one of Tim's home made hanging baskets.

We played a singles round and a doubles round. Miguel made a nice putt in the dark in sudden death of doubles. Tom and Miguel over Tim and Cubby. I lost a Champion Orc in the pond.


Tom on a long approach shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was playing a round at Walnut Grove (fabulous course outside of Charlottesville), and the guy I was playing with put his DX Orc in the lake on hole 2. On hole 17 there's a small pond behind the basket, in which we found a Champion Orc. On the next hole you had to throw around a corner of the lake, and he parked the Champion Orc back in the lake. While he was fishing it out, I found another disc in the water, which turned out to be a tie dyed Champion Orc. We decided the Orcs are actually lemmings and function like divining rods...

CDGW-Cubby said...

Definately sounds like an ORC conspiracy to me. Thanks for relaying your Disc Golf experience. Sounds like Walnut Grove would be a nice course to play. Hope to play it if I get down that way.