Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday and Wednesday Disc Golf at Tyler, Tinicum, and Rutgers


Now that I have two days off again I was going to take a road trip to New England to play Disc Golf. The trip did not happen and I did not get out to play until Tuesday afternoon. I headed over to Tyler State Park Disc Golf Course to get in a late afternoon round.


Cubby and Mark played 27 Holes at Tyler. Mark just started playing Disc Golf and he is definately hooked.


After the round at Tyler I headed to Tinicum to get in a round before dark.


A buck on the side of the road near Tinicum.


After playing at Tinicum, I headed up to Rutgers for some Night Disc Golf.


After some solo rounds, Spook Handy, Dennis, and Chris showed up at the course and we played lots of rounds.

After Spook handy left we played more Disc Golf.

After Chris left, Dennis and I played until 6:30AM. No Aces but I hit lots of metal both lefty and righty. It was a long couple of days of Dic Golf.

No comments: