Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The thrill of victory (Not a Disc Golf Story)

The Castaway Cove Putt Putt Course


On Tuesday at work an associate challenged me to a round of Miniature Golf (Putt Putt) on the Castaway Cove course on he Boardwalk. I like Putt Putt but have not played in years but I was all for taking on the challenge.

Kenny and I started the round. Kenny got a hole in one on the first hole. Cubby reponded with a hole in one on the second hole. As the machplay round went on I found myself down 4 holes with 4 holes to play. A tough proposition to win those 4 holes in a row for the tie to force a sudden death playoff. Somehow I won those last 4 holes and off we went to start the playoff.

Kenny on the same hole that he got the opening hole in one hit the putt right on the cup and I thought it would be another hole in one but it hit the back of the cup and just went past the hole. We tied that hole.

On the next hole that I had my hole in one during the match I once again got another hole in one thus winning the playoff. It was a sweet comeback victory.


Here is the Golf Ball that rolled it's way to victory.

It was great using my Disc Golf mental game to get the victory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you use a putter, or did you slap it whith that #%&*!! putting disc of yours?
-Big John

Anonymous said...

hey now,what no black x to mark your ball.Perhaps you used a mini disc!mr ed,fl.