Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Disc Golf at Manalapan


I got a call from Miguel in the morning letting me know that he had the day off and was available to play Disc Golf. I told him I had to work so Disc Golf was probably going to be a no go for me. I got to work and got some stuff done and it was very slow so I called Miguel and told him I could play at Manalapan for lunch. So I headed to Manalapan and on the way I got a text message from Big John saying "Let's play Disc Golf", so I called him and let him know that I was on my way to meet up with Miguel at Manalapan. Big John said he would meet us there. After some fun Disc Golf, I headed back to work.


Cubby and Miguel (Note: Miguel is down to his last JLS.)


Cubby, Big John, and Miguel.

It was good to see Big John out on the course again and and to throw some fun rounds with Miguel and Big John.

No comments: