Saturday, September 29, 2007

A cool Disc arrives in the mail.


I want to Thank Eric E. from Seattle Washington for sending me another cool disc. As the TD of the 2007 Lakewood Open in Seatle, Eric had this nice disc made from a picture of one of his sculptures. For the Blog faithful, you may recall that Eric also sent me a nice disc from the 2006 event. One of these years I am going to just have to jump on a plane and get a disc at the event. Thanks Eric for the cool disc and it's nice to know that you have been out there following my content since I first started out with my earlier Cubby's Disc Golf World Disc Golf Audio Podcast back on 27 September 2005. Coincedently the disc arrived in the mail on 27 Septemer 2007. Thanks Eric!

I have added audio player links down the right side of the blog for my Original Cubby's Disc Golf World Audio Podcast Episodes for those of you that may want to hear my original audio podcasts (Pre-Blog Content). You can also find my CDGW Audio Episodes in the links section for the Blog as I do not not have an embedded link in the Blog for Episodes 18, 19, and 20.

3 comments:

mag said...

where's the picture of the Disc....

mag said...

where's a pictire of the Disc.....mag

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pic Cubby, glad you enjoyed the disc. I'm playing in a B tier this weekend here in the Seattle area. Having fun, wish I was playing a bit better (typical!). If any of your readers would like to see some pictures of this summers WA state series they can hit the 'play disc golf' button at the bottom of the page at lakewooddiscgolf.com.

Later, Edge