Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wednesday Disc Golf at Bunker Hill and in the studio for Disc Golf Monthly Episode 56

Rob holds the Bunker Hill Tag challenge pole.

Headed to Rob's private Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course on a mild rainy day to get in some rounds of Disc Golf. It was raining hard so I could not get the customary photo taken at one of the baskets, instead we took the photo on Rob's front porch after we finished playing the second round. Can you tell that we are soaking wet? I did not play well in the rain although my putting was on the money. Rob took the first round with a 57 to my 58. I took the second round with a 56 to Rob's 61. Half of the second round was played in the dark.

Matt and Cubby in the studio for DGM56.

After playing at Bunker Hill I headed to Levittown, PA for studio work on Episode 56 of the Disc Golf Monthly TV Show due for release in January.


When I got home I was happy to see that my recent disc order from discgolfvalues.com had arrived. I got 4 Innova (x-out) Pro Destroyers ($6.95) each) and 2 Innova (x-out) Champion Firebirds ($8.95 each).

discgolfvalues.com has some great prices. Almost as good as a government bailout program. Tell Mark and Sharon that Cubby sent you.

3 comments:

Chad said...

whats up with the X-out plastic? is it a different kind of plastic than the regular champion and star type plastics, or just a different stamp on it???

CDGW-Cubby said...

Chad, Nothing wrong with the x-out discs. Same pa;stic as champion and star. The only problems with the discs are cosmetic flaws, sometimes small air bubbles in the rim or small depression in the rim. They fly great and at a cheaper price. They Ace just as well as my non-flawed discs.

Chad said...

that's what i thought, thanks for getting back to me on that. i had a chance to play Marchall Street last week, what a great couple courses! I'm sure the X-out disc ace just as well as any other. I'll let you know when i chain my first ACE! HAHA no luck yet