Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tuesday Disc Golf at Bunker Hill and Rutgers and in the studio for Disc Golf Monthly


Headed to Rob's private Bunker Hill Disc Golf to play a round with Rob. I got in some practice before Rob arrived at the course.


Here we are before the start of out Bunker Hill Tag Challenge round. We took a video of the match.


Video of our Tag Challenge match.


After playing at Rob's course, I headed to Pennsylvania for studio work on an upcoming episode of Disc Golf Monthly. Here I am with my co-host Becky S.


A funny photo in the studio.

After the taping Becky, Kevin, and I went out for dinner. afterwards I was still in the mood for more Disc Golf so I headed to Rutgers.


Here I am at Rutgers. The course had a couple of inches of snow that had turned to ice on the top. It made for some very slick footing and some great skip shots. I got my 341st Ace, a nice skip shot with a ROC. My fist Skip Ace with a ROC! Like I said, great skipping conditions.


Cubby's 341st Ace Photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! I was hoping Rob was gonna beat ya!

Anonymous said...

hey cubby i'm liking the new video.
and i was wondering... what ever happened to Jay?

Robert Zurfluh said...

Merry Boxing Day Cubby!

You didn't show us every shot! What happened to your putt on hole 13?

Maybe you DNF? Did you make the putt :^)

Next time Cubby!!! Now that I have a FLX Drone....

Anonymous said...

It looks like your have gained control with the switch to understable discs. Have you thought about overstable ultralights? Quest makes a few that I throw in the winter when I can't get a run up or I have too many layers on.