Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wednesday Disc Golf at Alexandria Town Park and Tinicum Park


Headed up later in the day on Wednesday to throw a round of Disc Golf with Matt LaCourte at the course he designed in Alexandria Town Park just down the road from where he lives. Matt took the round beating Cubby by 7 shots and Matt was one stroke off his own course record of 10 under. The courses has 9 holes and two tees per hole. Matt recently got the go ahead to put in 9 more holes. It's worth the trip to play Matt's home course.


After Disc Golf with Matt, I headed over to Pennsylvania for some Disc Golf at Tinicum Park.


As I was driving down the road in Pennsylvania along the Delaware River, I encountered this beautiful Deer. I stopped for a minute as we stared at each other for awhile then we parted our seperate ways.

Sorry I could not make it to Rutgers in the morning, I missed the chance to throw some rounds with Andrew, a new player. Next time my friend!

No comments: