Sunday, September 07, 2008

Saturday Night / Sunday Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers


With the storm (former hurricane Hannah) rolling through the area today with heavy winds and rains I headed up to Rutgers after work with Big John for some rounds of Disc Golf in the extreme weather conditions. It was too wet to take my camera out so we took this photo with the camera inside of the car.


After the third round the rain stopped long enough for me to take the traditional photo of us at Hole 15's basket. As you can see we are soaking wet.

I dropped Big John off at his house and came back to Rutgers for more Disc Golf. I got my 322nd Ace.


Cubby's 322nd Ace Photo.

It was great to Disc Golf with Big John again, it had been a long time. Looking forward to our next time out on the course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now congrats on yet another ACE.Looks like you just might make the 400 mark of ACE"s before the end of year.Peace,mr ed

Anonymous said...

Hey nice to see Big John again! Congrats on the Ace too Cubby. Mr Ed. is right you may make the 400 mark. Good luck, that would be a great acomplishment.

-Greg

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Mr. Ed and Greg for the kudos on the ace. The 400 mark would be tough to hit this year as my best year for Aces was 111 in 2006. I started 2008 at 263. I am now at 59 Aces for the year. I would need 79 more for a total of 137 for the year. I only had one Ace in July which is usually a good month for Aces. Hopefully 400 happens in 2009. But you never know what can happen. Believing is the first step to achieving.

mag said...

I knew I would find you throwing in the rain...I'm only sorry it wasn't very windy to further challenge you. Say Hi to Big John,,,,he needs to get out more often....