Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Monday Night Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers after work on Monday for some Night Disc Golf with Chris. We played 5 rounds, Chris taking the first round. No aces to report. My Monster came out of the basket on the drive on hole 12 and I skipped and hit the basket on Hole 3.

We finished around 11PM and I checked my phone messages and found one from Karl. I called him and we will be on the road Tuesday to play Iron Hill Disc Golf Course in Delaware and other courses in the area and maybe a stop in Philadelphia to play Sedgley Woods.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now,perhaps better luck on the road.How are the discs,Monarch and Pig performing?Any other discs that you might want to share info?Any news on the "Boss" and when it's due out.as always,thanks for your info.Peace,hit chains.mr ed

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby,I've heard nice things about Iron Hill. I hope you enjoy your Disc Golf trip. By the way when do you think your going to have some more video footage? I like watching them, especially the Cubby and Big John video rounds.

-Greg

CDGW-Cubby said...

Mr. Ed, I am loving the Monarch and lately my use of the Monarch has got me using my Innova Champion Beast again with great success (throwing it straight). I like the Pig as it is very overstable and a great mid range / approach disc. I have received e-mails that the Boss is available at discgolfvalues.com

Greg, Iron Hill is an Iron Man course. Luck and course management are the keys to saving strokes on this course.

Hoping to get more videos when I can get Big John out on the course. I text message him every time I go out to play.