Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Putting Confidence Program

It's not often that I will link other videos or Disc Golf content in my Blog unless it is Cubby related, since my blog is all about following my Disc Golf adventures, but I thought I would share an outstanding video by Mark Ellis made by Discraft and Flying Disc Magazine. Those that have played lots of Disc Golf with me know that I am a big advocate of confidence when it comes to putting so check out this outstanding video and the great way Mark puts it all together in a program that will work for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now,I'll agree on Mark's putting program from early winter.My short game has improved,although I don't putt practice everyday.The FDM was very difficult to log on and except passwords after joining,go figure.
Picked up three new disc's Hawk,Eclipse,Buzzz-D and soon will be out the door to throw at the course.You should show some of your finger placements for throwing disc.You're very informative with questions/answers asked in the past.let's fly,Peace.mr ed

Anonymous said...

I've seen this video and highly enjoyed it. I can state that for a fact it has helped my Putting. And Cubby your right, confidence is also a major factor when it comes to putting.

-Greg