Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Monday Night / Tuesday Morning Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers after work on Monday for some rounds of Disc Golf with Karl. I had a nice skip shot chain out of hole 13, a tough basket to Ace. After Disc Golf I went over to Karl's house and I picked up some new discs. I went back to Rutgers for some more Disc Golf as it was a really nice night for Disc Golf finishing at 4:30AM on Tuesday morning.

Karl had a close call on Hole 1 hitting his head on a low branch near the basket, cutting his scalp, but fortunately it was not deep and did not bleed that much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your chain out, I'm sure you'll hit it in the future. On the subject of the new Discs, what did you pickup Cubby?

-Greg

CDGW-Cubby said...

Greg, Thanks! I picked up lots of Star Destroyers, and an assortment of other discs: Wraith, Beast, Rocs, Z Crush, Z Extreme, Pro Destroyer, just to name a few :)

Anonymous said...

Cubby did you know Innova is coming out with a new disc called the Boss? It will have a speed 13!

CDGW-Cubby said...

Jake,, That sounds great a 13!!! Sweet! Can't wait to throw the Boss!

Anonymous said...

Yeah the Boss is going to be a must try. I believe it has a good amount of Glide to if I'm not mistaking.