Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Disc Golf at Green Acres and video of Cubby's original Disc Golf Target, the "Cubby Trap"


Headed up to Tim's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course for some lefty rounds with Tim. We got in two rounds, Tim took my number 1 tag and then defended it. Nice shooting Tim! After the second round, I got my 376th Ace on Hole 1. My disc deflected off of a tree and went right in the Cubby Trap Disc Golf Target. I thought I had a video of the drive but the battery must have died as I was walking to the tee to take the drive. I changed the battery and took a video of how well my new target traps the disc.


Cubby's 376th Ace Photo.


Cubby's original "Cubby Trap" Disc Golf Target Video.

5 comments:

mag said...

WOW...Bummer that the battery ran out...congrats...BTW Nice Shirt Dude....mag

don't forget to check out the blog.......

Quixote Kid said...

Cool! I like the Cubby Trap! Congrats on 375! Only 25 more, looks like you will easily make 400 by the end of the year!

- Brad in Texas -

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your two recent ACES!Interesting concept for your "hanging basket".Ingenuity use of material for the basket.
Ya just gotta luv a "buzzz",nice ace.Peace

Anonymous said...

Cool basket idea Cubby, it even sounds good when you make a putt! How far out were you putting there?

Robert Zurfluh said...

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173854