Friday, May 08, 2009

Thursday Night Disc Golf at Rutgers. Jackpot on Nine and playing Opossum.


Headed up to Rutgers after work on Thursday for some Disc Golf after a wet rainy day. I got three aces, all on Hole 9. One in the daylight and two at night. 372 was with a Innova ROC, 373 was with a Black Jax Sports Axe, 374 was with a Black Jax Sports MIDKnight.


Three Aces on Hole 9.


Cubby's 372nd Ace Photo.


Cubby's 373rd Ace Photo.


Cubby's 374th Ace Photo.


The most impressive thing I did today, on my drive heading home going 65 MPH down the Garden State Parkway, I swerved in a split second saving an Opossum's life that by all rights should have been dead.

2 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your recent 4ACES.Sorry to hear about your Discraft loss,the surge is a good disc to have in a bag.Nice animal save as well.Peace.

mag said...

I wouldn't retire the KC Pro Cheetah.....give it a break Cubby....IT wants to FLY.......