Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Disc Golf at Green Acres and Manalapan and the debut of the "Cubby Trap" Disc Golf Target

Cubby's orginal creation, The Cubby Trap Disc Golf Target.

Headed up to Tim's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course for some rounds of Disc Golf. I installed one of my original disc Golf Targets, the Cubby Trap. This target was going to be installed at Rob's Bunker Hill Course, but I decided it would be better for Hole 1 at Tim's course. I will install my next target at Rob's another version (non-hanging) of the same target. I will post a video of how well it catches when I play again at Green Acres tomorrow. Tim and I played a round left handed. I took Tim's number 1 tag.


Miguel joined us for the next round. We had some hot dogs on the grill after the round. Miguel and I got in two more rounds. I had three great near Ace shots on Hole 14 Hitting just above the chains once, just below the chains the next time and just over the top the third time. My Blue Flex Buzzz is due for an Ace!


After playing at Green Acres I headed over the the Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course for more Disc Golf. I got my 375th Ace with my Blue Flex Buzzz after all those near Aces earlier at Green Acres.


Cubby's 375th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 375th Ace Video.

1 comment:

Robert Zurfluh said...

Nononono, I want a hanging target. Hole 9 is all about a hagning target, but before you hang the "chains", it has to come to the paint shop.