Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Disc Golf, Ball Golf, and more Disc Golf


After a long Memorial Day working weekend, I headed up to Rutgers after closing the store after Midnight on Tuesday for some Night Disc Golf. I put in a ton of hours from Thursday to Monday so I was glad to be out on the course again. I got my 377th and 378th Aces. I also chained out of Hole 1 and Hole 4 just missing a couple of more Aces. After Disc Golf I got home at 6AM and got some sleep.


Cubby's 377th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 377th Ace Video.


Cubby's 378th Ace Photo.


Here I am with my friend Pete. We played 18 holes of Ball Golf. We started the round at 11:50AM. It's been 10 years since I played Ball Golf? No Aces but I did sink a shot from about 150 feet.


Pete drives off of the tee box.


On the way home from Ball Golf, I got call from Rob (Bunker Hill Course) for some more Disc Golf. We got in three rounds, the last one in the rain. I was soaking wet. I won the first and third rounds, and Rob won the second. I got home from playing at Bunker Hill at 1030PM. That was a long day of Golf.

1 comment:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your two recent ACES.So were you using the golf club as a walking stick,ha.
Finally stopped raining here in Florida,Daytona dg courses were under water,deep enough to negotiate with kayaks!Talk about water hazzards.Peace