Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wednesday Disc Golf with Black Jax Sports at Cranbury Park and Roosevelt Park


Headed up to Connecticut to meet up with Bob Ostrander (President, Black Jax Sports) and Martin Peterson (VP Marketing, Black Jax Sports). I got up to the course at Cranbury Park early and got in a round. This course has changed since I last played it and the changes are great!

Cubby, Bob, and Martin.

Here we are at Cranbury. We got a round in and headed to lunch. The nikon did not take a good picture.

Cubby, Martin, and Bob.

Here we are at Roosevelt Park. Lot's of great changes to the course since I was last here. We got in 27 holes. It was a blast throwing with Bob and Martin.


I am excited to annouce that Black Jax Sports is now my sponsor. I don't take sponsorship lightly, I have to believe in the products I endorse and I am proud to endorse Black Jax Sports products. I look forward to working with this outstanding company and sharing with you all of their great products. They have some awesome night disc golf products that I can't wait to showcase in the blog and on my YOUTUBE videos. Thanks Bob and Martin for a great day of Disc Golf and I look forward to working with your company in a common quest to shed some light on this great sport of Disc Golf.

Check out all of the great products from Black Jax Sports at: http://www.blackjaxsports.com/

6 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,unable to link up with web site for Black Jax Sports.Not sure where the problem lies.?Might want to double check.
Have you thrown the new Dart yet or know anyone who has?Thanks,Peace

Anonymous said...

Whoa....Huge!
T-shirts? Bud light girls?
Trips to vegas?
Cubby....living La Dolce Vida!

-HOF (1)

Robert Zurfluh said...

Cubby just doesn't know how to spell sports :-)

It's not "spots"

Already....he is taking this sponsorship lightly......typos in the link....

mag said...

Congrats Cubby.....You Are The Man....!!!!

CDGW-Cubby said...

Ed, Link correct, thanks!

Dart is way cool.

HOF(1) I prefer the Vida Loca.

HOF(2) What missing R.

Miguel, Thanks!

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,short and sweet to the point,thanks.Peace