Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Disc Golf at Green Acres and Manalapan

Tim, Cubby, and Miguel.

Headed to Tim E's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course for some rounds of Disc Golf. We got in two rounds. I defended my Number 1 Tag both rounds but Miguel (Number 2 Tag) had a 4 shot lead that I had to overcome in the second round. I had some nice ace runs but still no Green Acres Ace for me. Miguel played well both rounds. Tim is recovering from rotator cuff surgery and he played a round and a half throwing lefty.


Headed to the Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course for some more rounds before heading back home. I got my 367th Ace. It was a Spip Ace with the Innova Champion Boss I got from Matt the other day.


Cubby's 367th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 367th Ace Video.

3 comments:

mag said...

Congrats again Cubby....wish we could have played more....it was a blast...hey next time we need to post some snake pictures....

Quixote Kid said...

Congrats on the most recent ace! Whooo hooo! Nice shootin'!

- Brad in Texas -

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your skip ACE."That's what you're talk'n about!"Congrats to Mag as well on the tag holding.Hit chains the both of you.Peace