Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday Disc Golf at Bunker Hill.


Headed up to Rob's private Bunker Hil Disc Golf Course for a couple of rounds. I did not plan on playing today but Rob called and said he was going to take me down with his new Innova R-Pro Dart. You don't have to twist my arm to get me on the course. We got in two rounds on a very windy late afternoon. I shoot a 54 and a 52. Rob was three off the pace in the first round and more in the second. I had a nice drive each round on the funnel hole just missing the ace both times. Check out my tee shirt from Black Jax Sports.

Tonight I got a call from Miguel (He won his division recently in the 2009 Philly Open) about throwing some rounds at Green Acres in the morning. Can't wait!

1 comment:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your recent ace.What's Rob take on the Pro Dart.Shirt looks good,but you need to display a better shot of it.Specially designed for you or can the average dg'er buy it on their site?Peace